We can't wait to see you July 29 in St. Louis! Check back for updates very soon.
Congratulations to Megan Mooney from the Nashville Irish Step Dancers! She was the winner of the championship dance-off held in honor of Ron DiLorenzo.
Thank you to everyone who took part in the Friendship Feis this year! Thank you to the Clarkson School of Irish Dance for sharing the weekend with us. We enjoyed seeing old faces and meeting new people. Irish dance families are the best!
Congratulations to all of the dancers! We hope to see you next year!
Tomorrow we will hold award ceremonies in the 3rd floor atrium area of the Clayton Ballroom. We will post recall lists (unranked, in numerical order) for all PC and OC competitions by the piano in the champ area hallway. If your number is on the list, you have placed in your competition. Award ceremonies will follow at the times which will be posted on the recall lists. Paper results will be available for all dancers at awards. The atrium is near guest rooms, so we have been asked to refrain from using a microphone. Please do not camp in the atrium.
There will not be mass at the venue this weekend. Here is a nearby option:
Church of the Annunziata
9305 Clayton Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63124
Mass will be held:
Saturday 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 7:00, 9:00, and 11:00 a.m.
You may pick up dancer cards for the Friendship Feis on Saturday from 12:00-4:00 pm/6:30-8:00 pm and on Sunday beginning at 7:00 am.
You may also sign up for the Rock n Reel during these times.
New registrations and changes for the Friendship Feis may only be made on Sunday. Quickfeis will manage all new registrations and changes.
This competition will be held at the end of the day on SATURDAY in conjunction with the An Samhra Feis.
- Open to all levels combined.
- One step down the line.
- Theme costumes welcome.
- Dancers may dance solo, or in groups of up to four.
- May sign up on on the day. (No late fee will apply for Rock n Reel.)
- U10 Yellow Light (Despicable Me 3) by Pharrell Williams
- U13 Ain't Me by Selena Gomez, Kygo
- O13 Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran
Our black and white costume guidelines will allow the dancers to have a comfortable, simple, dance-focused feis experience.
- Plain black skirts, skirts or shorts for girls; black pants or shorts for boys
- Plain white or black top (t-shirt, polo, leotard; short-sleeved or long-sleeved, no sleeveless)
- Black tights or white socks for girls, black or white socks for boys
- Optional, but acceptable: buckles, earrings, blinged socks, simple headbands and bows
Please do not wear:
- Tops with school logos, prints, sequins, stones, etc.
Ron DiLorenzo, of Unique Engraving, had been a part of the Irish dance community for many years before his unexpected passing. Dancers and their families from all around our region have fond memories of Ron celebrating successes with them. Ron's friendly demeanor and bright smile made him a special part of many feisanna. We are proud to dedicate our feis to Ron's memory.